We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
As a snack or as an aperitif, it is always a pleasure to enjoy a tasty smoothie. Simple and quick to prepare, this homemade recipe will delight young and old alike. Everyone to your blenders!
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : 0 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 banana
- 2 figs very ripe
- 20 cl of milk
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon of honey
- 4 ice cubes
The fig, banana and honey smoothie recipe
- Rinse the figs and remove the stems. Roughly chop them and place the pieces in your blender or mixer.
- Peel the banana and cut it into large pieces. Pour everything into the blender.
- Add the milk, honey and ice cubes and blend together for about 30 seconds.
- Serve the smooth blend in glamorous designed glasses and enjoy.
Photo credit: Laetitia Devillars (Photo not royalty free)